POPUP DINNER WITH MONICA & DEREK
This event is BOOKED OUT!
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING BOOKINGS FOR THIS EVENT. Watch out for similar events in the future!
For two nights in August, we’ve got two former Masterchef 2019 contestants, Monica Mignone & Derek Lau, join us to host a pop-up dinner at the Hatter & the Hare! Here’s your chance to rub elbows with these two very down-to-earth folks while enjoying a 5-course dinner they have designed and cooked just for you.
Date & Session Times
The pop-up dinner is happening on the following dates with a maximum of 120 seats per session.
- 2nd of August (Friday), 7pm onwards
- 3rd of August (Saturday), 7pm onwards
We will start accepting bookings on Thursday the 11th of July. Get organising, finalise your party list, fill up the form on this page with the following information:
- Your Full Name and Contact Number
- Number of pax (need a minimum of two to make a booking)
- The Session you’d like to book for (2nd Aug or 3rd Aug)
- Number of children aged 12 and under in the party (indicate how many of the kids will eat at the dinner and those who are not)
- Number of elderly or disabled guests in the group (this information is being asked only to help our team finalise seat assignments for the day)
Unfortunately, NO DIETARY REQUIREMENTS will be accommodated for this dinner event.
Pricing & Inclusions
The dinner is priced as follows
- $165 per adult (5-course dinner + wine pairings by Jacob’s Creek)
- $120 per adult (5-course dinner)
- $59 for children aged 12 and under (3-course dinner)
Additional drinks are also available on the day for an additional cost.
If any of the kids you are bringing are happy to share food with you and don’t need their own set, just note this when you make the booking and we would be happy not to charge the fee for the kids who will share the food with the adults.