The grill was out, wine was almost overflowing, the tango dancing was excellent and Argentinian music filled the air as we hosted our most successful Pop-up Dinner yet!
The weather was perfect on the night of the 25th of January, as our team, together with Palermo Head Chef Mikey Dalton got ready for our Australia Day dinner service. We were joined by over a hundred guests, including a very special team from Bayswater CFA.
As the guests entered, they were met by the colourful backdrop specially styled and setup for us by the team of Stylin Streamers. They were immediately shown to their tables and served their first course of the tastiest focaccia bread ever and their complimentary drink.
As the dinner service progressed, performers from Tango Esencia & Bohemian Nights provided some entertainment with several superb and engaging tango dancing, and lively Argentinian music. Guests also busied themselves getting their photos taken at our Photo Wall, and a photo booth set up by our friends from Pic-Cha-Booth.
The evening wouldn’t have turned out to be the great success that it was without the following:
- Chef Mikey Dalton & the Palermo Team for taking up our offer and designing an elegant 6-course Argentinian menu and bringing in their food and wine suppliers to deliver the best-tasting dinner that we’ve ever delivered.
- Pic Cha Booth for providing the photo booth service
- Stylin Streamers for setting up the perfect backdrop for our photo wall
- Tango Esencia for their engaging tango performance and for allowing our guests to experience a little bit of tango dancing themselves
- Bohemian Nights for providing the apt and lively Argentinian music that perfectly complimented the dinner service
- Mind Society Studios for the photo and video coverage
For those who missed out on our past Pop-up Dinners, we’ve got quite the special one coming up soon to help celebrate our 3rd Birthday! Watch this space for more details soon!