ORANGE & GINGER COOKIES
In this demo, George, THATH Head Pastry Chef, walks us through how to make our Orange & Ginger Cookies.
- 125 g butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup orange puree or 2 Tbsp orange flavouring
- Orange rind
- 2 Tbsp Candied ginger chopped
- Preheat the oven at 150C.
- Cream butter and sugar with orange rind.
- Add vanilla and eggs.
- Add flour.
- Fold in orange puree and candied ginger.
- Make 40g balls on a baking tray and flatten top.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.