TRIPLE CHOC COOKIES
In this demo, George, THATH Head Pastry Chef, walks us through how to make our Chocolate Cookies.
- 125g Butter
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 100g Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 cup Self-raising flour
- Handful Chocolate Chips (White or Milk or both)
- Preheat the oven at 150C.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar and vanilla until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add the egg to the bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the flour and cocoa powder. Be careful not to over beat.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Shape into small balls of about 40g each and place on a pan covered with a baking sheet. Press slightly until each piece is about 6cm in diameter.
- Bake for 10 min in the oven.